Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What happened to Bubblegum.ie?

Options
  • 03-08-2012 8:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what happened to bubblegum.ie, the couponing site? Their FB page is m.i.a too. :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

probably got tired copying everything from here
    allegedly ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭sok2005

:D Bold words! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

They were so full of crap. They told me everything under the sun, like the had a contract with coupons,com and that they were going to have coupons from companies that dont usually offer them :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

Check him out on linkedin
    Past Bubblegum.ie until July2012
    Current working with Livingsocial

I am actually happy that the site is gone as had a bad feeling it would have lead to coupons to being limited and straight to printer effort

wonder if it had anythong to do with Persil & Comfort being pulled?

or were they pulled due to the new current offer of buy Persil, get comfort free?

Let the conspiracy theories begin

where is the buy persil get comfort free deal happening?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

It's on in supervalu

nice one, they take the pigsback coupons as well. good job i have some saved

Advertisement