Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Round 19 teams

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Have my all important ticket for the Western Derby tomorrow \o/

We (Eagles) are the away team and beating the Freo scum by a point in the corresponding fixture last year was delicious. A repeat would be lovely.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,138 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

http://www.afl.com.au/teams/tabid/16469/default.aspx

No place for T Walsh in Swans squad.

he's injured. may have dislocated his shoulder playing for the reserves last week. whether or not that makes a difference I'm not sure, but against a crap team, it was an oppertunity to throw him in again.
    Xavi6 wrote: »
    Have my all important ticket for the Western Derby tomorrow \o/

We (Eagles) are the away team and beating the Freo scum by a point in the corresponding fixture last year was delicious. A repeat would be lovely.

looking forward to watching it myself. would love to be there. enjoy :cool:

feck, missed the start of the Hawks/Cats game. huge 1st quarter for Geelong. 44 points up with a minute left in the first.

some second quarter. only 17 in it now, Hawks right back in it. Roughead even had a chance of a mark in the last second in front which could have put even less between them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,705 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

This is a great game.. Cats by 13 a minute into the 4th quarter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,705 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

What an epic finish.. Go CATS!!

Tom Hawkins is an enigma, can't kick it out of his way one week, gets 6 goals and a match-winner as the siren goes the next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭lg123

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

What an epic finish.. Go CATS!!

Tom Hawkins is an enigma, can't kick it out of his way one week, gets 6 goals and a match-winner as the siren goes the next week.

smashing game. i thought the siren would put him off.

That Hawthorn game was unreal. Fair kick from Hawkins on the siren.

God damn Eagles did their usual crap of losing to Freo in the Derby. Watched all of the first half but switched off half way thru the third, couldnt take anymore. They were brutal, and the umps were as bad too. Some awful decisions. And the players had no intensity at all. freo were well up for it and slaughtered them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,811 ✭✭✭Tigerandahalf

Who do people fancy at this stage?
    Carlton have completely fallen away. Ratten's job on the line. Swans have done brilliant this year. They are on a great run. Delighted to see them in contention. Collingwood look the big danger. Are Hawthorn still hot and cold? Adelaide a dark horse?

Advertisement