Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any interest in starting an Archaeology society in Bray?

Options
  • 02-08-2012 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi, there seems to be a lot of similar societies in areas around bray, but am not aware of any in Bray.That is a pure archaeology society, as opposed to historical. let me know if anyone is interested.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭slowburner

Might be a good idea to post in the Wicklow forum too.
    I think Kilmacanogue History Society has a fair degree of archaeological interest amongst its members, and covers Bray.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭BFDCH.

i don't live in Bray any more but I'm pretty sure one of the archaeology lecturers in UCD lives up around Ardmore. Might be worht tieing in with the tourist office so that the local sites can be opened up to the public

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Prometheus

Mods, please close. Thanks

Advertisement