Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trade: PS Vita 3G with extras (looking for retro stuff for this)

Options
  • 02-08-2012 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,854 ✭✭✭

Ok, I'm sticking one of my PS Vitas up for trade. Its been used for about 2 to 3 hours, maybe 4 at the most (I've also got the Jap release version and played that a lot). This is the version released in Ireland with a Vodafone sim card. You'll need to grab a free sim from them as this number is registered to me.

Comes with Ridge Racer, Wipeout 2048, FIFA, 16GB mem card and a nice protective hard case.
    It's all boxed and in mint condition, as are the games.
    I'll include something Rise of the Robots related if someone has a particularly good trade :)

I'll post up some more pics in a little while but here's the vita in the case.

dsc1781by.jpg

dsc1783b.jpg

I'm not really looking for anything in particular so am open to decent offers. My CRT is in need of replacing but that can be grabbed for free or near to it these days.
    Also looking for a nice laserdisc player. I'm basically open to anything interesting really.

Edit:
    More pics of what you get.
    dsc2372.jpg

dsc2373wy.jpg
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Sorry, that post popped up first... moved it from the Keep Calm and Discuss Retro Generally thread....

So?

How's about it?

No worries if you don't want, there is always room for Minters Opus in my collection!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,854 ✭✭✭Steve X2

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Sorry, that post popped up first... moved it from the Keep Calm and Discuss Retro Generally thread....

So?

How's about it?

No worries if you don't want, there is always room for Minters Opus in my collection!

No thanks on the Nuon, its interesting but just not my cup of tea at the moment. Can you move that post down or delete it as its only going to confustagate peeps.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,865 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I offer you one night of passion with myself*

*Disclaimer: One night of passion must not exceed more than one hour in duration

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I offer you one night of passion with myself*

Does this 'passion' involve any...you know.............. 'putting'?

I'm also interested in Amiga stuff. My Amiga 1200 is very sick indeed as it turns out :(

• Advertisement

Hmm, nobody wants a Vita:(
    You know you can wedge them under tall doors to keep them open or if you have a stack of papers you can use the Vita to keep them from blowing away in a gust of wind.
    I even know of a guy who used his to play games on, weird!!
    So many things guys :)

Don't be afraid to throw in some trade offers folks. I'd like to see this go to a good home rather than sit in the bottom of a press until I find it again in 4 years.
    And I'd prefer to trade it for retro goods rather than sell it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Only thing I have spare is a PAL Saturn that's been chipped & has switches for Region & 50/60Hz selection.

EnterNow wrote: »
    Only thing I have spare is a PAL Saturn that's been chipped & has switches for Region & 50/60Hz selection.

Cheers but not really looking for a Saturn to be honest. Unless its something a bit different or a nice model etc.

Steve SI wrote: »
    Cheers but not really looking for a Saturn to be honest. Unless its something a bit different or a nice model etc.

Modding credit?? :o:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'm sorry I just don't have anything worth the wedge that I can part with!
    I have my Virtual Boy with a load of games, but can't be separated!

Hard to make up the numbers, most of the consoles I could live without, CD32 for example, simply are too cheap to pick up!

Ahhh!!!

I do have my Ramvik Cab there in the living room, with wireless arcade stick..... the lappy driving it is ancient though....

Modding credit?? :o:D

Hmm, sounds good but I'd really like an actual item for this.
    CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I'm sorry I just don't have anything worth the wedge that I can part with!
    I have my Virtual Boy with a load of games, but can't be separated!

Hard to make up the numbers, most of the consoles I could live without, CD32 for example, simply are too cheap to pick up!

Ahhh!!!

I do have my Ramvik Cab there in the living room, with wireless arcade stick..... the lappy driving it is ancient though....

I know what you mean. At the moment the top of my list is a nice Amiga 1200 after my old one had a meltdown and fried the motherboard, chips and even burnt the case a bit :o

But of course I'm open to other things as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,541 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

You have me very tempted to offer you my own Amiga 1200 as it's been lying unused since the flash card went all weird on me. Had a cap kit done by Enternow and has 8MB fast RAM installed.

Really don't want to part with it though! :D

That's the problem when you have something high end to swap, nobody wants to let their cool items go!

o1s1n wrote: »
    That's the problem when you have something high end to swap, nobody wants to let their cool items go!

Tell me about it, I've a brand new Jasper 360 here thats Jtagged & has about two hours use on it. I just can't seem to let it away though. Plus of course it's Steve...so the chances of him not having whatever you have to offer are minimal :o

o1s1n wrote: »
    You have me very tempted to offer you my own Amiga 1200 as it's been lying unused since the flash card went all weird on me. Had a cap kit done by Enternow and has 8MB fast RAM installed.

Really don't want to part with it though! :D

Tell me about it, I've a brand new Jasper 360 here thats Jtagged & has about two hours use on it. I just can't seem to let it away though. Plus of course it's Steve...so the chances of him not having whatever you have to offer are minimal :o

I need both those items :D
    I'm short an Amiga 1200 and I still need a 360 to go in the arcade cab.

So, o1s1n and EnterNow. Are either of you willing to part with your Amiga/360?
    Is the Amiga yellowed at all and does the 360 come with a hdd?

I is interested :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,541 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I was having a bit of a think about it today and I reckon I better hang onto the A1200. I can see it being one of those things I'd regret swapping down the line. Especially after having an official Enternow™ Cap Kit done!

She's a lovely looking yolk. Really nice and clean. Cost me a feckin small fortune too!

amigaa1200.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭whackball

Hi Steve,

Just throwing out what I have in regards trade for PS vita (although as mentioned you probably have everything)

Original Xbox with executer chip and some emulator stuff

Xbox elite 120gig J-tagged

Yellow original Gameboy with some Pokemon games

Boxed black GameCube

Naomi GDRom drive and game (have to check its still running)

PAL Dreamcast and games inc Shenmue 1 & 2

Dell core 2 duo pc which is setup for Mame

Cheers,

Best of luck with your trade.

I too shall hang onto my 360 I think, the fact its a Jasper chipset makes it the most desireable of all 360's, let alone jtag's.

But looking at the above post, there's an elite jtag there. Depending on the chipset, you could be good to go :)

The hdd size isn't an issue either with a jtag, you can use whatever hdd you want in the console enclosure, doesn't have to be MS ones. Or you can use any external usb drive, or mod a 3.5" drive in place of the disc drive as I done on my Falcon jtag.

I too shall hang onto my 360 I think, the fact its a Jasper chipset makes it the most desireable of all 360's, let alone jtag's.

But looking at the above post, there's an elite jtag there. Depending on the chipset, you could be good to go :)

The hdd size isn't an issue either with a jtag, you can use whatever hdd you want in the console enclosure, doesn't have to be MS ones. Or you can use any external usb drive, or mod a 3.5" drive in place of the disc drive as I done on my Falcon jtag.

No probs.
    I am really going to have to sort out a jtagged 360 for my cab though.
    It's a bit mad I've had it this long and not done it.

• Advertisement

No probs.
    I am really going to have to sort out a jtagged 360 for my cab though.
    It's a bit mad I've had it this long and not done it.

I had my j-tag done by docentore here of boards. Can't remember how to check the chipset. Any ideas?

whackball wrote: »
    I had my j-tag done by docentore here of boards. Can't remember how to check the chipset. Any ideas?

Maybe EnterNow knows that one.
    What comes with it?

Maybe EnterNow knows that one.
    What comes with it?

Usual stuff...

120gig hd (can also run games of external drive)
    2 pads (1black)
    All leads
    Few older original games (some newish not so original)

Think I still have the box also.

I have an Infocus LP120 small projector that I use to use with it , but that needs a new bulb.

whackball wrote: »
    Usual stuff...

120gig hd (can also run games of external drive)
    2 pads (1black)
    All leads
    Few older original games (some newish not so original)

Think I still have the box also.

I have an Infocus LP120 small projector that I use to use with it , but that needs a new bulb.

If you can find out the chipset then maybe we can come to some sort of arrangement with the 360 plus some other stuff if you like.

Guide here to identify chipset - http://www.examiner.com/article/easy-guide-to-identify-your-360-chip-set. Given its an Elite, I'd wager Zephyr or Falcon

Guide here to identify chipset - http://www.examiner.com/article/easy-guide-to-identify-your-360-chip-set. Given its an Elite, I'd wager Zephyr or Falcon

I assume I'm looking for a Falcon?
    Anything else I should be wary of with the older 360's, apart from the RROD?

I assume I'm looking for a Falcon?
    Anything else I should be wary of with the older 360's, apart from the RROD?

Personally I wouldn't be going near anything less than a Falcon. Anything from there up should be fine. My own Jtag is an ex-RROD console that I got from ebay & jtagged it myself. I have modified the internal cooling though & using FSD I've boosted the stock fans up to 70% which is noisy but well worth it for keeping the system cool.

Edit - Build log here which shows the additional & modified cooling http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055820996

Thanks Enternow. Looking at the pics in the link, the middle one resembles my Xbox 360 power connections. I think I remember docentore saying it was a Falcon at the time he carried out the Jtag. Also the manufacture date on the console is Feb 2008....Looking at the link I also know my 360 arcade model is also a Falcon so cheers for the pointer.

As there doesn't seem to be a lot happening on this trade I've stuck it up on adverts.
    So, not sure if I'm allowed to have something here for trade and also on adverts for sale. Mods??

• Advertisement

That's fine, once it's taken down from here when it is sold, or taken down from there if it's traded here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement