Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Novelty cakes

Options
  • 02-08-2012 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Please help where in the Co. of Clare can you recommend someone that can make novelty cakes thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

you're in the wrong shop..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

From AH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I can make you a jumper cake.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I would highly recommend Celene at the Cake Gallery, Tobartaoscain, Ennis. It is worth checking out her facebook page, she has lots of photographs of her work there.

I've ordered lots of cakes from her including gluten and dairy free products that were amazing to look at but more importantly they were delicious to taste.

Celene made a cake similar to this for my six year old's birthday and she loved it and so did her friends :)

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Lippy C

Hey thanks MrsD cake looks great will contact....thanks:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Taceom

Lippy C wrote: »
    Please help where in the Co. of Clare can you recommend someone that can make novelty cakes thanks

If you are anywhere near Killaloe, try Woods Brothers cafe - Rita Curran supplies cakes there and makes them to order for individuals.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Bake away in Ballina near Killaloe are very good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,796 ✭✭✭✭phog

If it's not too late I'd recommend Miss Molly's Cakes in Ballina Co. Tipp.

Best cakes bar none!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 eskanw

Look at Gerlicious facebook page, I got a delicious cake from her last year for my daughter and have recommended her to lots of people since, She is based in Ennis and her name is Geraldine and the cakes are amazing!!

Advertisement