Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with port forwarding my PS3 wit a ZyXEL P-660HN-T1A_IPv6 router? Help Please!

Options
  • 02-08-2012 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys I'm having a problem trying to portforward my Playstation 3 with my router I got from Eircom, A ZyXEL the model is: ZyXEL P-660HN-T1A_IPv6. Here is a screenshot of the port fowarding. 501a956fec8d8370b300001.png I know the rule setup but the port translation has got me confused, what do I put in for it? Much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

i know this is a mad old thread, but seen as no one answered it and he has a pick up
    can anyone answer it? i am trying to portforward meself and its asking me for port translation as well? what do i type into here...
    im trying to portforward my xbox live, but on portforward.com it doesnt have the same version as my zyxel router so it doesnt have port translation on the website.

Advertisement