Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Years Eve Cage Warriors Dublin

Options
  • 02-08-2012 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭

Cage Warriors returns to Dublin New Years eve details to follow

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,164 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Niiiiice!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭pablohoney87

Cage Warriors returns to Dublin New Years eve details to follow
    Can we expect to see the new signings on the card? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭theboxingclinic

class

• Registered Users Posts: 12,433 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Good stuff!
    Now I just have to try convince the gf to spend new years eve at an mma show..........
    Not gonna be easy!

Dean09 wrote: »
    Good stuff!
    Now I just have to try convince the gf to spend new years eve at an mma show..........
    Not gonna be easy!

Maybe, for being such a nice guy and all, Cage Warriors will sort you out with passes to the after party!

Also, maybe I could get passes too! My gf will cut my balls off if I ditch her on NYE for an MMA event!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,919 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Ah balls, awesome that CW are coming back but, IMO stupid they're back on NYE, I, and
    many others, will have plans that ya just can't get out of . Last event was great too.

Why not Sat 29th Dec or is it a CW jolly for staff?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,433 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

MrStuffins wrote: »

Maybe, for being such a nice guy and all, Cage Warriors will sort you out with passes to the after party!

Also, maybe I could get passes too! My gf will cut my balls off if I ditch her on NYE for an MMA event!

I like your style! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 19 trev77

Plans like going to the pub?? Most people struggle with what to do on new years so this is a great isea. ill defo be there anyways.

scudzilla wrote: »
    Ah balls, awesome that CW are coming back but, IMO stupid they're back on NYE, I, and
    many others, will have plans that ya just can't get out of . Last event was great too.

Why not Sat 29th Dec or is it a CW jolly for staff?

trev77 wrote: »
    Plans like going to the pub?? Most people struggle with what to do on new years so this is a great isea. ill defo be there anyways.

It's actually the first thing worth doing on a NYE ......... in my memory!

NYE is sh*te, it's just like any other night out except you've had to pay €15 to get into wherever you are, it's jammers to the point you can't move and at one point in the night everyone counts backwards from 10!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 trev77

spot on, this could be the best nye ever especially with the cream of irish talent on it.
    It's actually the first thing worth doing on a NYE ......... in my memory!

NYE is sh*te, it's just like any other night out except you've had to pay €15 to get into wherever you are, it's jammers to the point you can't move and at one point in the night everyone counts backwards from 10!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Richy06

**** Christmas, I can't wait for NYE!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Pretty good. I would imagine with the bar and it being new years eve could get very messy but thats for the helix to advise(Cast your minds back to MrStuffins and his mates last time:pac:). Thats assuming its the helix but im sure it is as promoters are creatures of habit.

Pretty good. I would imagine with the bar and it being new years eve could get very messy but thats for the helix to advise(Cast your minds back to MrStuffins and his mates last time:pac:). Thats assuming its the helix but im sure it is as promoters are creatures of habit.

I was well behaved and just applauding Conor McG while he jumped the cage!

Also, none of that mess was my beer! I wasn't letting my drink out of my sight :P

Guess i'm just pissed that it's my turn to work NYE this year :-(

scudzilla wrote: »
    Guess i'm just pissed that it's my turn to work NYE this year :-(

I hear Dec 30th is notorious for people getting flu ;)

I hear Dec 30th is notorious for people getting flu ;)

Nah, i worked Christmas last year, ate a dodgy chinese at 7pm xmas eve and went home, was off sick for 3 days so can't really pull that one again.

Advertisement