Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ennis barber

Options
  • 02-08-2012 8:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,422 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a good barber in Ennis. Any recommendations?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

Brownies in the Market around the corner from the Food Heaven restaurant.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Brendan Mulcaire, 5 Station Road, Ennis.

D Barber, Francis Street, Ennis.

Here is a link to some other Barbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Davyhal

Panache on Francis Street, in the old Clare FM building, 14 quid, but they know their stuff there. Perfectionists and they will keep you there ages grooming ya. Threading your sideburns and trim eyebrows without being told to if they think it is necessary (which at first I found a bit intrusive and I was a bit taken aback, but they do a good job)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭redzerologhlen

I will second brownies and mulcairs, have gone to both and couldnt fault either of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭masalbeagdubh

I will second brownies and mulcairs, have gone to both and couldnt fault either of them.

I used to go to Mulcaires but found it a bit hit and miss. One of the barbers in there was crap and fairly grumpy. If you got him on a bad day you would regret going there. Anyway there is plenty of choice around town. I think the one opposite the Friary is good but there is normally a bit of a queue there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,422 ✭✭✭just do it

Went to Panache and came away happy :) €15 wash and cut. Slow and serious attention to detail, happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭lenc

sean springs,abbey street.right beside the queens hotel.car park adjacent!

very nice fellow:)

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

The Barber Shop always do a good job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Silvics

Panache next to old Clare FM building.
    Hassan and his crew do a great job, plus a cuppa and you get that middle eastern attention to detail like eyebrow trimming and threading of facial hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 iPadblog man

Try the Woulfe barber. Near dunnes stores. Takes his time and does the job well.
    You couldn't rush the man he is cool out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭patspost

There used be a great lad working in The Barber shop opposite the Friary, north African chap, stocky build. He is a great barber, think he is elsewhere around the town, if anybody knows where, please post.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

there is a lad in morans/ paddy quinns carpark in the market that unreal , kozzies i think it is , only thng is be prepared it takes twice as long as a haircut anywhere else , but you wont need another one for ages :D

@masalbeagdubh agree completly about mulcaires , brendan was spot on, went there for over 10 years, but he doesnt cut hair anymore its <Mod snip> and hes one grumpy <Mod snip> and i found him a ****e barber IMHO

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭Daniel S

Dapper Dan's (formerly Fat Tonys I think) is where I always go out in the Quin Rd. business park. They know there stuff and I think the last cut was €12. Free sweets when you leave too! :D

Advertisement