Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SWA but going away for a week

Options
  • 01-08-2012 6:26pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 106 ✭✭

I'm currently getting Supplementary welfare allowance while I await to see if my application for disability allowance comes through or not.(6 months and waiting so far)

Each week I drop up a sick cert from my GP to the Social welfare office and I pick up my money at the post office every week.

I'm heading away for a planned family holiday in a few weeks, so I won't be able to pick up my money in the post office during the week I'm away.

Do I inform the welfare office about this or what? Getting mixed reports of what I should do, so I said I'd ask here as ye know the correct way of doing stuff like this.

Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement