Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T20 internationals in Malahide at the end of August?

Options
  • 01-08-2012 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hi all. Not sure if this is the place to ask, but are there two T20 internationals planned for Malahide at the end of this month? I did email Cricket Ireland but got no reply? If so, then any idea when tickets may be released? Thx! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭MacBoogerBalls

ollie103 wrote: »
    Hi all. Not sure if this is the place to ask, but are there two T20 internationals planned for Malahide at the end of this month? I did email Cricket Ireland but got no reply? If so, then any idea when tickets may be released? Thx! :)

Fri Aug 31
    16:00 local | 15:00 GMT
    3rd unofficial T20I - Ireland v South Africa A
    The Village, Malahide, Dublin

Sun Sep 2
    14:00 local | 13:00 GMT
    4th unofficial T20I - Ireland v South Africa A
    The Village, Malahide, Dublin

I expect you can pay at the gate.

* Got from cricinfo

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭ollie103

Thanks - hopefully Cricket Ireland will confirm the fixtures in the next week or two. Even though its South Africa 'A', I still would have thought that Cricket Ireland would have made more of it re publicity and advertising etc.? Anyway, hoepfully we'll hear soon.

Advertisement