Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO Offers

Options
  • 01-08-2012 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I'm confused. The website says GEM offers for round 0 are from 06:00 today (Aug 2). However, I haven't received anything and I can't find anything on the cut-offs. Has anybody heard anything? Starting to get more and more nervous.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Jim79

thats because today is august 1st FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭BarnhallBull

This has cheered me right up and taken my mind off worrying about tomorrow, cheers OP! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭EngDoc

hehe...that gave me a good laugh.
    I imagined you calling the CAO and shouting down the phone.

"This is an outrage, the results should be out by now...totally unacceptable...blah blah blah".

"Sir...it's Wednesday, as in...Wednesday the 1st of August!"

"Oh....erm, right! Carry on then..." :P

Don't worry...I suck at dates too!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 meradoodle

I feel very silly! :D It all makes sense now. I have been checking the CAO website and wondering why they haven't posted anything. Hadn't gotten to the point of calling CAO. Probably would have if I hadn't gotten a reply... Thanks for saving me from that embarrassment.

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow! Hopefully, I'll be on here tomorrow with good news and beginning to sort out finding a place in Dublin to live.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 k.carroll

i am very confused about these offers, i have done a fetac course this year and have applied for both level 7s and 8s on the CAO. I recieved an offer today for the level 7 but i do not really want to take this offer :/ i was wondering if i do not take this offer wat happens? and if i do does this mean i wil not get any other Offers? confused :s

pleaseeee HELP!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Biologic

Carroll this is a forum for applicants to graduate entry medicine. You might get more of a response in the FETAC forum.

Advertisement