Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in South Tipp

Options
  • 01-08-2012 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi,

I live in South Tipp around the Nine Mile House area and I am currently without any broadband.

I am wondering if you offer the service in my area?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

Snegg wrote: »
    Hi,

I live in South Tipp around the Nine Mile House area and I am currently without any broadband.

Thanks

Hi Snegg,

Private message your phone number, or possibly a local number in the area, so I can look into this further. If unable to get a number, then a specific address will be helpful.

Cheers,
    Ant

• Registered Users Posts: 2 butty23

Hi - I had an eircom engineer check my line - not capable of broadband.

So far i can't find any alternative apart from Sat Dishes - expensive to install and no good for online gaming (son wants it)

Any alternatives?

Kilamery/NineMileHouse Area

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

butty23 wrote: »
    Hi - I had an eircom engineer check my line - not capable of broadband.

So far i can't find any alternative apart from Sat Dishes - expensive to install and no good for online gaming (son wants it)

Any alternatives?

Kilamery/NineMileHouse Area

Hi butty23,

The only options we offer outside of fixed phoneline are mobile broadband, for example e-Mobile Ireland :

http://www.emobile.ie/phonesplansmore/broadband/

Cheers,
    Ant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

You could check to see if Digiweb Metro is available, its fixed wireless. Good for gaming and reliable

• Registered Users Posts: 10 info91

Snegg wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks
    I am also in South Tipp, ballingarry and the signal strength is so poor the daily independent doesn't successfully download. Anything that can be done?

• Advertisement
Advertisement