Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rebooting Emergency ID - Opinions requested

Options
  • 01-08-2012 10:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 762 ✭✭✭

Hello Everyone,

I had an irritation with one aspect of my Long Term Illness (Diabetes).

I solved the issue for myself and am in the process of turning this into a new business but I need to make sure that I am solving this for everyone and not just kidding myself.

Looking to meet up with Boardsies on this forum either individually or as a group to see what you think. I'm based in Dublin but more than keen to travel if I can meet a few of you.

Contact me either by PM or on this thread.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Just FYI - This is mod approved. I met Jan yesterday and I can vouch for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 762 ✭✭✭SeaSide

Guys I'm going to give this one bump.

If you fit into one of the categories below I'd like to have a chat with you. email, skype, phone and face to face all work for me.

Thanks Wikipedia for the list

Asplenia
    Autism
    Alzheimer's Disease
    Rare blood type
    Hemophelia
    Von Willebrand Disease
    Advance Medical Directives (Do Not Revive order, POLST, Durable Power of Attorney, Living Will)
    Drug allergies
    Epilepsy
    Any seizure disorder
    Diabetes (Type 1 and 2)
    Anaphylactic Allergies (food, drug, insect)
    Asthma
    Situs Inversus
    Adrenal insufficiency
    Pacemaker or other implantable medical devices
    Anticoagulants, such as warfarin
    Use of a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) drug, which can interact fatally with epinephrine
    Disaster evacuation
    Acute porphyria
    Hypoglycemia
    Hereditary angioedema

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭paddyk

Recently Diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes, Lost a little with it .. PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 762 ✭✭✭SeaSide

Hi PaddyK, got your email. will give you a shout later today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

In the interests of clarity, I just want to point out that what seaside is talking about doesn't have anything to do with treatment of the conditions he's listed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement