Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Yankee Bet for 2012/13???

Options
  • 31-07-2012 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

So who are teams to win the Prem, Championship, League one and League two.
    Didnt really get a chance to look at many teams myself yet but interested to see what u all think?
    I usually do an each way Yankee and I hope to hit all 4 some year and get a sweet return. Forget what the winning Yankee paid last year but I recorded it somewhere.
    Will dig it out and post it here in the coming days.
    Anyway who are ur fancies for the coming season?
    Only rule I have myself is that I rarely rarely ever back relegated teams as I feel they are usually priced pretty short and more than often dont produce the goods.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭clanard

Ok guys replies pretty slow, ha, ha.
    Last years winning yankee was
    Man City 4-1
    Reading 12-1
    Charlton 12-1
    Swindon 10-1

A 1euro/pound each way Yankee would cost 22 and the results above would pay 14429 from last year.
    So who are your fancies for this years 4 divisions?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

I never back the premiership but my selections this year are

Championship - Birmingham

League 1 - MK Dons

League 2 - Southend

only have a tenner each way on it but it gives you an interest for most of the season anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭clanard

Well at least we got the ball rolling with this thread, its really just an interest for the whole season, would be great if all teams where going well come Xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Skippy44

very speculative top goalscorer ew lucky 15 :)

9bc08f79442cdaa900c9663d21c47a4f.png?1344642233

Advertisement