Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three computer says no. Iphone unlock

Options
  • 31-07-2012 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Written in plea to three.ie support over terrible phone response
    Hi there
    I would like to unlock my iphone that I bought with 3. When I called the call-centre I keep getting what sounds like a repetition of some lines from a document without actually listening to my query. I thought it was me missing the point but after coming on boards.ie I notice that the 'computer says no' comment appears standard. After this frustration can you please help me out.
    I bought an iphone 3GS in jan-11. I then switched over to flexifix 15 about 4-5 months later. In total 18months with 3 and paid over 200 in bills and credit. Now when I call to get my phone unlocked I am told that I need to pay 130 before that would be done. This, as I understand, has to do with the fact that I originally bought a prepay sim. In reading the T&Cs online I notice that there are requirements for bill and prepay before unlocking but no statements for flexi fix. Herein lies my problem. As far as I can figure out I have now been read the T&Cs for a prepay sim ( that I have not put enough money on since I transferred to Flexifix) approx 6 times by 2 unbelievably similarly rude phone attendants.

My expectation is this. Between flexi, extra top up and my previous prepay top ups I now should have my phone unlocked for free. There may be some confusing elements of your contracts that even your own agents miss but I have paid enough and have had my phone long enough. Please resolve.
    Thanks

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement