Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Level 5 web design

• 31-07-2012 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi,
    I'm considering doing a fetac level 5 web design course and I was just wondering does anybody know where I could advance to after this in terms of a level 6 and so on. I've had a look around online and can't seem to find any information
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Darius.Tr

Hi Joe,
    I can't seem to find the code for web design course only the module. But my best guess is that you should be able to apply to most of the IT's for computer science/software design/web design and other computer related courses.

Here's a link to cao website where you can search fetac requirements by IT or University or you could search each course seperately: http://www2.cao.ie/fetac/fetac_search.php

I hopes this helps.

Regards,
    Darius.

Advertisement