Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zombie invasion day!

Options
  • 31-07-2012 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭

So, whos going to be invading the streets on Saturday in a pillage of blood, gore and survival? :D

Apologies if ive put this in the wrong forum!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

it's the right forum alright :)

not sure if i'll make it this year again though :/

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

I try to avoid killing zombies on sight - in case they are just people, dressed up in costume...or no, maybe I try to kill zombies on sight, in case they are zombies. Where better to start a Zombie Apocalypse, than at a zombie run.
    Zombie Run - these guys are really taking this thing seriously, and it looks like the good people of Dublin are joining in the fun.

So no, I will not be attending.

*is it in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

tis in dublin yeah :)

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

So win euromillions and get Derren Brown to hypnotize me into believing the zombies are real and that I have a real gun.

yes!

Sorry - best quality video I could find

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

So win euromillions and get Derren Brown to hypnotize me into believing the zombies are real and that I have a real gun.

yes!

Sorry - best quality video I could find
    Wow that was a bit cruel

• Advertisement
Advertisement