Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hard Knox Limerick

Options
  • 31-07-2012 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Has anyone gotten a tattoo in hard knox in Limerick? I've gotten a piercing there and I was happy with it but I'd love to hear some feedback about them before getting a tattoo :-)

So what did you get, who did it and were you happy/would you go back there?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Have a look at Steves portfolio on Facebook. His script is absolutely amazing IMO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

As Melion said his script is very very good if I was getting script id go to him definately, but as for other types of work theres better artists in Limerick to do the job in my opinion Uli in high on ink is one that definately comes to mind!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Depending on what you want done I'd recommend Ross Nagle in Allstar Ink or Uli in High on Ink! been tattoo'd by both and are both are Unreal!! I wouldnt go to anyone else in Limerick at the Mo!!

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Mansized Wreath

gregers85 wrote: »
    Depending on what you want done I'd recommend Ross Nagle in Allstar Ink or Uli in High on Ink! been tattoo'd by both and are both are Unreal!! I wouldnt go to anyone else in Limerick at the Mo!!
    +2 for Nagle in All-Star.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭LucyLouLou

Another + 1 for Ross, he did my calf a few years ago and I love it. Although saying that my other half is getting a full Japanese sleeve done at the moment with Steve and is very pleased with it so far, and he would recommend him.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

It all depends on what you are after. If it's a traditional piece then you'll be hard pushed to find anyone better than Uli or Ross Nagle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

Where is High on Ink?
    Is this a new shop in town?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

killwill wrote: »
    Where is High on Ink?
    Is this a new shop in town?

It's a new shop but the owner Uli was tattooing in bullmans for years, it's in the same building as the blind pig on 31 Thomas street!

Advertisement