Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Analyutics broken

Options
  • 31-07-2012 5:27pm
    Site Banned Posts: 152 ✭✭

My Google analytics have broken I logged in today same as usual and no information came up, I cant call Google iv tried lodging a complaint any one have any ideas how to get my info back???? I cant afford to loose three years of data!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,791 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

So when you posted in the Analytics help-forum, what did they say?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Marty_McFly

Can you use the date selector to see when it stopped tracking or are you saying there is no data there no matter how far back you go?

Also double check you have the correct UA code on the site. It should be UA-32087912-1.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 3dSoftology

Did you change anything on the websit? Did you change any A record (change of hosting provider)? Without reason it does not happen, If you can re-call the events 3 days leading to the day when this happened, what stands out?

• Site Banned Posts: 152 ✭✭CUPimus

Did you change anything on the websit? Did you change any A record (change of hosting provider)? Without reason it does not happen, If you can re-call the events 3 days leading to the day when this happened, what stands out?
    JustMary wrote: »
    So when you posted in the Analytics help-forum, what did they say?

Didn't change anything on the site its the same just one day the analytics didn't work...

Google still haven't replied....

Its looking like ill just have to get new analytics and start from scratch :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 4 3dSoftology

Do you have more than one email associated to the account (means secondary user)? any other accounts associated to that analytics account like webmaster tools, adwords, adsence etc? If so, can you access them and see the historical data? If you have a secondry user, can they see the details? Google wont reply you any soon, they tend to take time :-)

Also, if it is ok with you, can you let me know the URL in question so I can run a couple of tests for data tracking.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 152 ✭✭CUPimus

Do you have more than one email associated to the account (means secondary user)? any other accounts associated to that analytics account like webmaster tools, adwords, adsence etc? If so, can you access them and see the historical data? If you have a secondry user, can they see the details? Google wont reply you any soon, they tend to take time :-)

Also, if it is ok with you, can you let me know the URL in question so I can run a couple of tests for data tracking.

We didn't have anyone else with the ability to access it no secondary users or anything like that. We've set up new analytics now but thanks for your offer! :-) :D

Advertisement