Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TM P226

Options
  • 31-07-2012 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi,

Mods, sorry in advance if similar thread to this. In process of buying a TM P226 and just looking for some quick advice regarding peformance/accurary and reliability.

Tks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

cbsam74 wrote: »
    Hi,

Mods, sorry in advance if similar thread to this. In process of buying a TM P226 and just looking for some quick advice regarding peformance/accurary and reliability.

Tks

I have Tokyo Marui P226 E2 and 1911 M.E.U and can honestly say I don't think you'll find better pistols out of the box than TM ones for the money, superb accuracy and range from both. The mags also are very reliable, over 3 yrs I've had the M.E.U and not one leaky mag. Great thing with the P226 E2 is the newly designed mag, it's 20% or 30% more efficient than your standard mags which can be a help in the colder climates:)

I'm a big believer in you get what you pay for and although TM can be a bit pricier than most well worth it in the long run

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

I've had quite a few TM pistols - I've sold all of them in the last while. I've kept one - the TM P226 E2.

Simply put, out of the box you can't get a better airsoft pistol in terms of performance. Despite the fact that they're not metal, the finish of the plastic parts is such that you don't really mind.

If you're getting a 226 I'd recommend that you get the E2 version - the magazines are better and the overall gas use is more economical. Performance with this pistol is on a par with any of the other TMs.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭cbsam74

Thanks lads. Much appreciated. Going to make the purchase on that advice. cheers

Advertisement