Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portrait

Options
  • 30-07-2012 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭

Hi All, looking to get a portrait of my daughter done, can anyone reccomend a great portrait artist in or around the dublin area? I was going to go to Justin Russell but have heard he's not in the country anymore

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Have a look at Remis tattoo, he seems to be tattooing out of SKin City these days (im open to correction) other than that I'd consider the UK before anyone else in Ireland doing a portrait for me. I would have opted for Justin myself as you mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Diceicle wrote: »
    Have a look at Remis tattoo, he seems to be tattooing out of SKin City these days (im open to correction) other than that I'd consider the UK before anyone else in Ireland doing a portrait for me. I would have opted for Justin myself as you mentioned.

Remis is the man to look to alright, but he doenst work out of Skin City anymore, youll have to email him and get on his waiting list but well worth the wait.

http://www.remistattoo.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭twilight_singer

Remis seems to be the man alright, some incredible work on his facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/RemisTattoo/photos
    Now to get on that waiting list :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

He has spots open in November I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Mansized Wreath

Tim Hendricks is gonna be guesting in Limerick at some point, hold out for him.

• Advertisement
Advertisement