Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bridal dresses Alterations

Options
  • 30-07-2012 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi there,
    Anyone know a really great/recommended place to get bridal party dresses altered in any of these areas Ballyfermot / Palmerstown / Lucan / Leixlip / Maynooth / Celbridge. Wedding in a few weeks !!!!eek.gif Want someone really good and reliable. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

You might get more answers in the Weddings and Marriages forum. Let me know if you would like me to move this thread there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Jeananne95

Yes please! I already moved it from one place to this but dont know if i did it right. total newbie! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

No problem, it takes awhile to get used to the site. I've moved it now for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭grind gremlin

I am also looking to have a dress altered in the Maynooth area. Won;t need to get it altered for a while although I have lost a good bit of weight and it is too big for me now. I am hoping there isn't a limit to how much my dress can be taken in. Did you manage to find someone in the end?

Advertisement