Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lobov: I Had Nothing To Lose

Options
  • 30-07-2012 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

SBG's Artem Lobov won with a third round stoppage over 7-2 Shay Walsh at the weekend in Liverpool.

After being two rounds down, he come out firing in the third and scored the stoppage.

Awesome win, great guy and very humble:
    "I knew I was down two rounds and my coach John Kavanagh just said to me ‘look, you’ve got to finish this guy now’ so I gave it my best shot," Lobov humbly told me post-fight. "I had a few losses and had nothing to lose so I thought I’d just go out and at least make sure that this guy remembers me, and that’s what I did."

Check out the interview here:

http://www.yourmma.tv/fighters/interview-details.asp/id/270/artem-lobov-ommac-14-interview-shay-walsh.htm

It's no wonder so many people love this guy!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Clive

Three interesting facts about Artem:
    1. He is afraid of mice
    2. He is an excellent ballroom dancer
    3. He hasn't been home in 12 years and Cagewarriors have a Russian show in the works ...

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭SBG Ireland

If id have known i just had to tell him to knock him out i woulda said it at start of round one and saved myself a lot of bother

Advertisement