Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to pass ACCA - advice please

Options
  • 30-07-2012 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi all! I'm thinking about passing an ACCA exam and I have to choose where to pass it.
    Please share your experience and thoughts on this topic. I have 2 options: lsbf and bpp. They offer almost equal opportunities but lsbf also offers pass first time guarantee for ACCA exams which seems to be quite beneficial. Please help we to choose where to pass this exam.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Brewie

You are sitting ACCA exams? Which Exams, the F's or the P's?

Do you mean you are thinking of attending a college to study for the exams? Full-time or part-time?

The only "gurantee" any one can give you is that it will take alot of work from yourself to pass the exams and not some advertisement/sales pitch on a company website.

I am going to presume that you are in London based on the site you linked so my experience with college's is n/a.

Good luck in your exams. Hard work but well worth it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 waterlily23

Thanks Tony ;)
    And here are some details I missed:
    I'm sitting for the F's, part-time, London.

Advertisement