Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lab retriever

Options
  • 30-07-2012 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

working lab bitch wanted for duck shooting. must be strong retriever land and water. cash waiting.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭TriggerPL

jaksnipe wrote: »
    working lab bitch wanted for duck shooting. must be strong retriever land and water. cash waiting.

Was on donedeal this morning , Lorenzo Hynes has a dog on it I personally seen working at a working test , fully trained don't know what ur budget is be asking price is 1100€ ,

There a bitch advertised above it 20months old little training , retrieving land and water
    For 350€

Search Labradors and Westmeath .

Lorenzo Hynes finish 4 in the championship in 2010 , and got gun mans choice as well .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭charlie10

that was young lorenzos lab, ya i saw that dog myself .dog is sold now though,was talking to him sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭TriggerPL

charlie10 wrote: »
    that was young lorenzos lab, ya i saw that dog myself .dog is sold now though,was talking to him sunday

Lorenzo jnr ran that dog at our trail , I just thought it was daddy's and he was getting the experience . He had a gud run got 3rd place in the novice from what I remember

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭jaksnipe

BUMP

Advertisement