Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anthony Star Geoghegan - Contact Details

Options
  • 29-07-2012 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Hi folks, I'm supposed to be heading to Carlow tomorrow to visit the famous Star Geoghegan ;)

I've one small problem though. I dont know where his clinic is ?

I'd appreciate if somebody could send it to me.

Cheers.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭patrickc

Mod snip, please don't post addresses,use pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

I doubt personal details could be given out on boards.ie but a Google search should get you a Facebook page or clinic details.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭cwboy

I think Star might be over at the Olympics. I know he was working with the Jamaicans before it anyway.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

foggy_lad wrote: »
    I doubt personal details could be given out on boards.ie but a Google search should get you a Facebook page or clinic details.

Is it not a public clinic, like a doctors surgery etc. which wouldn't be private?

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭floyd333

foggy_lad wrote: »

I meant to say PM me the details.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Real Life

I dont think hes around at the moment, isnt he at the olympics? he works with the jamaican and usa sprinting teams

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Real Life wrote: »
    I dont think hes around at the moment, isnt he at the olympics? he works with the jamaican and usa sprinting teams

What a fuppin legend!!

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭floyd333

He was around alright. He's off to the Olympics for the next few weeks.

Advertisement