Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can You Sit The JLPT In Japan Even If You Are Not A Resident??

Options
  • 29-07-2012 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Considering to sit the JLPT N5 later this year, started a thread about it earlier but just want to know whether I can actually the sit the test in Japan itself now?

I was originally planning to sit in Dublin on Dec 2nd, but thinking about going to Tokyo for a holiday for 10 days around that time and wondering if I could sit the exam there instead or do you have to be a resident of Japan?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

I think you need a Japanese address to process the application to sit in Japan.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭SharpshooterTom

Ah ok thought so, what about sitting it down south? I'm based in Omagh would just like to get a 2hr bus to Dublin (preferable) since my address is obviously a UK address however, I'm worried now this might be a bit of problem, otherwise I'll have to fly to London.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

This site is out of date but there must be some applicable info in the documents linked. Best of luck!

https://sites.google.com/site/irelandjlpt/

Advertisement