Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMA & UFC collectibles & memorabilia

Options
  • 29-07-2012 1:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

hey folks, just interested in knowing if any1 else on here collects mma/ufc memorabilia?? iv got about 100 of the round 5 ufc collectibles, posters, dvds, books, signed gloves. would love to know what ye have, maybe even swap for a few things, cheers :D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

My UFC 100 program.

29214_444371487177_7515957_n.jpg

29214_444371492177_3929842_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭DB888

I managed to grab Frankie Edgars sponsor poster(the poster they hold behind the fighter as hes introduced) from his fight with BJ at 112 in Abu Dhabi..Will try get a photo or 2 up

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭tonymontana82

Very nice lads, that programme is worth a nice few €€€ now:). Ya alot of those banners are becoming popular to buy, pretty expensive aswell, ye should try csc memorabilia, they have signed gloves, shorts etc.... For good prices. Iv most of the round 5 limited edition figs, including a signed couture & don frye figs.

Any idea if there is places that buy them sort of banners off you?..Like Frankie Edgar and all but id happily sell it

DB888 wrote: »
    Any idea if there is places that buy them sort of banners off you?..Like Frankie Edgar and all but id happily sell it
    How much??

• Advertisement

Seen a Martin Kampmann one for $500,it was for his fight on Versus i think.Id imagine the Frankie one is worth quite a bit more considering the event and his first time to win the belt,and to win it against BJ Penn.Really no idea..PM me

Seen a Martin Kampmann one for $500,it was for his fight on Versus i think.Id imagine the Frankie one is worth quite a bit more considering the event and his first time to win the belt,and to win it against BJ Penn.Really no idea..PM me
    Nah to be honest I'd prefer to spend the money on signed gloves & the UFC & pride belts. It's a cool thing to have though

Nah to be honest I'd prefer to spend the money on signed gloves & the UFC & pride belts. It's a cool thing to have though

No worrys.Yeah nice to have,but like you said I wouldnt imagine there is a demand for them,with people preferring other items.I e mailed a few companies anyway,see what they say.Il let you know how it goes

• Registered Users Posts: 11,920 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

How did ya get hold of it??

At UFC 112 in Abu Dhabi,had good seats so when the show was over everyone was just up at the cage and guys jumping in it and all.I remember Ricardo Almeida stuffed it under one of the seats at Frankies side of the cage so I checked was it there,seen it,grabbed it and ran

• Advertisement

At UFC 112 in Abu Dhabi,had good seats so when the show was over everyone was just up at the cage and guys jumping in it and all.I remember Ricardo Almeida stuffed it under one of the seats at Frankies side of the cage so I checked was it there,seen it,grabbed it and ran

Hahaha, well done on yer honesty!!

As for memorabilia i have, off the top of me head :-

UFC 93 signed poster by full fight card
    UFC 93 AAA Green Laminate pass (wit my name on)
    UFC 72 Programme signed on front by Couture, Griffin, Vera, bisping, Franklin, Okami, Dana, Guida & a few more
    UFC 80 Programme signed on front by all fight card
    UFC 93 Programme signed on front by most of fight card
    Also there's 2 other signed programmes i have from mates in U.S

Signed UFC Promo pics of Diego Sanchez, Forrest, Frankie Edgar (x2), Kenflo (x2), MattSerra

Got the UFC Octagon book, that's been signed inside by around 15 fighters

Will post some pics up when i dig them out

• Registered Users Posts: 39,188 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I've a stack of sign pics from a good few of the guys now.
    Randy, Gray Maynard, Sexyami, BJ Penn, Jon Fitch, Kyle Noke, George Sotaropolisalopisaolopais, James TeHuna, Cain Velasquez, Cad Mendes, Mike Pyle

scudzilla wrote: »

UFC 72 Programme signed on front by Couture, Griffin, Vera, bisping, Franklin, Okami, Dana, Guida & a few more

Signed UFC Promo pics of Diego Sanchez, Forrest, Frankie Edgar (x2), Kenflo (x2), MattSerra

Sweet, iv got signed promo pics of arianny, Cain, mike Pyle , & chad mendes aswell. Got 2 books signed by randy aswell.

lads have any of ye got signed gloves etc... from csc memorabilia? just would like to know b4 i order a couple, they seem fairly cheap including shipping compared to other sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,261 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Only signed gloves I have are my own Sandee ones.

Had my gear with me at the 120 expo as I was going to the Couture seminar so I got Maynard's sig on one and JDS on the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DonalMoore89

scudzilla wrote: »

Would you be Interested in selling your signed UFC 93 poster? I was at the event & have been trying to get my hands on one for a long time.

Would you be Interested in selling your signed UFC 93 poster? I was at the event & have been trying to get my hands on one for a long time.

Sorry, not gonna sell it, i did have 2 and sold 1 a while back.

Only bought a poster frame (20euro from Ikea) last week and now it's been hung it ain't getting unhung

ufc93.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,433 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

^^
    Is that the autograph wall?!

Dean09 wrote: »
    ^^
    Is that the autograph wall?!

yeah, the 10 x 8 pics are auto's of Metallica, Green Day, Sabbath, Ozzy & Aerosmith, and of course the poster.

I do have more signed 10 x 8's from most of the top metal bands in the world, never paid for one, got them all personally years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 36 gavinmcg20

I managed to grab Frankie Edgars sponsor poster(the poster they hold behind the fighter as hes introduced) from his fight with BJ at 112 in Abu Dhabi..Will try get a photo or 2 up

HI DB888, did you happen to pick up a UFC 112 program by any chance? Been looking for a couple of years now for one? I am only missing a couple from 30-195

• Advertisement

gavinmcg20 wrote: »
    HI DB888, did you happen to pick up a UFC 112 program by any chance? Been looking for a couple of years now for one? I am only missing a couple from 30-195

Hi Gavin
    Yes I have 1 if not 2 of the programs. Will post a photo later

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭MartyMcFly84

I have signed Rory McDonald UFC MMA gloves if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 gavinmcg20

gavinmcg20 wrote: »

Hi Gavin
    Yes I have 1 if not 2 of the programs. Will post a photo later

Cool, thanks man. Would love to see the program.

Advertisement