Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mountain Lion

Options
  • 28-07-2012 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi, I installed Mountain Lion yesterday and in the process lost parallels, got a message after restart that the version I had installed previously was incompatible with ML. I have an early 2011 13 ins Macbook pro and got parallels installed shortly after I bought it. Any advice would be appreciated as I need to use Windows for Bank of Ireland banking online.
    Many thanks
    Loopylil:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭jakdublin

If you have a copy of Windoze get the latest version of Virtualbox (it's free) and install it on that instead of Parallels. I'm in the same boat with BOI Business banking and that's what I use.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭taylorconor95

Same happened to me. You can re-download the Mountain Lion-supporting version of Parallels HERE. Just take a look at the Mountain Lion alert box on the site

Advertisement