Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hives?

Options
  • 28-07-2012 2:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭

ok, thiis is a pretty specific question, annd i'm not looking for any medical advice, more some anecdotal advice, but, did anyone find themselves developig hives after moving to london?

it is pure wrecking my head hey.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

Hives of bees??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Stuck Cone wrote: »
    Hives of bees??
    Could be a stress of moving reaction, or a lot of do with the heat and midges? There are a lot about this season..?

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭jethro081

ha, i was smashed when i posted this and had forgotten all about it.

thanks for the replies, i reckon ill visit a doctor instead of looking for advice on boards :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10 coco1001

Not to try and freak you out but it might be worth considering the possibility of having encountered bed bugs. I've heard they are quite common in London. I was bitten in Australia a couple of years ago and the bites can be quite similar to hives. Just a possibility to consider.
    Hope you get to the bottom of it soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭cbreeze

jethro081 wrote: »
    ok, thiis is a pretty specific question, annd i'm not looking for any medical advice, more some anecdotal advice, but, did anyone find themselves developig hives after moving to london?

it is pure wrecking my head hey.

Used to get them when I was a kid - in the summer when we moved to our summer place

• Advertisement
Advertisement