Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Story with Stamp 4?

Options
  • 27-07-2012 7:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Well i have been living in Ireland for almost 10 years now and have applied for Irish citizenship for almost 3/4 years. only heard a month before that my parents will be getting citizenship by the end of this year. so i was wondering me and my 3 other siblings depend on my parents. 2 of them are Irish born but only one has irish passport as when second was born the law changed 10 days before her birth due to that she couldn't get irish passport. 3 of them are under 18 so i guess when my parents will get citizenship my 3 siblings will get it automatically. And my question is now that i turned 18 this year, i won't get it like that. i will have to re-apply for mine and before that i will have to apply for stamp 4 in order to get my citizenship. i have applied for my stamp 4 for over a year now and still haven't heard anything about it. i was wondering should i re-apply for my stamp 4 for just wait? because my cousins who came to ireland before us they have already got their stamp 4 and they only applied like 6 months ago and one of the parent got irish passport already while they applied later than us even. i really don't know what to do because i don't want to be paying double the amount of fee as i'm still non EU and my leaving cert results will be out of 15th august like.

any advice? :confused::confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement