Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Tumble Dryer Required

Options
  • 27-07-2012 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

I need to get a new tumble dryer for my house. I was at my local Harvey Norman last night and was thing of getting the Zanussi ZDC68560W
    http://www.harveynorman.ie/zanussi-8kg-condenser-dryer-zdc68560w.html

I like the spec, 8kg load, smart technology, band B energy rating etc. and it seems to be the best value of the ones on display with these features @E399 most of the others were approx. E150 more for a similar spec.

Does anyone have experience with this type of dryer or is there any recommendations or suggestions as to what to get. There may be other makes that Harvey Norman dont stock that i am unaware of.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

Hey,
    I'm no expert, but did a bit of research over last few weeks myself and decided to go with this Beko from Powercity in the end.

€399.95, A+++ rating, 8Kg and all specs seem really good for the price.
    Paid for it yesterday, yet to be delivered, so can't give any actual feedback just yet.

Good Luck
    DD

Advertisement