Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yeast as a Migraine trigger

Options
  • 26-07-2012 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭

Hi

Ive suffered from migraines for years. THey are hormonal in nature, (im female) but some things make the migraine symptoms more severe.

Lately I ve been pondering if Yeast could be a trigger for me.
    I was wondering if any one else would think this is a likely trigger.?

I do eat white bread a lot, I rarely drink but Ive noticed that if I drink even 3 bottles of bud I die for about 2 days. I drank 7bottles of heineken last weekend, I was not too bad Sunday but I got a severe migraine on Monday which was not part ofthe hormanal pattern. More than 2glasses of wine would have a 2 day effect too (hence my not drinking a lot:()

A friend of mine suggested that maybe its the yeast that causes me problems

So maybe the time has come for me to try a yeast free diet?

I would not see the need to folllow the candida, sugar free version.

So I would ban all bread bar homemade brown, all alcohol.

What else is yeast in please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭MrLaurel

You should keep a strict food & drink diary over the next month and see what triggers your migraines and see if there is a link back to those items. Might be no harm when seeing a professional to have something down on paper. Hope you get better soon (dark chocolate use to kill me for severe headaches)

Advertisement