Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madbull Chrono v2

Options
  • 26-07-2012 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I have an immaculate madbull v2 Chrono for sale. This is the exact model:

http://www.airsofteire.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=363&category_id=42&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

I bought it this time last year and am the 1st owner. Selling as I no longer need it. This has never been beyond my garage never mind a site :)

Sale price is €80. Postage and PayPal fees will be extra. I do accept postal orders or some form of stable currency. I am not interested in any trades of any kind. Please do not make an offer unless you're able to complete the sale.

Based in Mullingar, prefer postage to meet up unless you're happy travel at least half way.

Batteries of the rechargeable kind are included, I'll even throw in a free charge for the lucky buyer!! I'll post the actual pics of the Chrono on this post tomorrow afternoon.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

offer 70 euro if its working perfectly. Does it measure fps and joule?

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

Morning, yes it is working perfectly and it does measure both fps and the energy output in joules.

Many thanks for the offer but I can't take €70 as I'm already taking a massive hit on this but make it €75 plus fees etc and we've a deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Ok deal €75. Move to pm

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

Chrono sold, many thanks! :)

Mods can we mark as sold please?

Advertisement