Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spraymalt in Dublin?

Options
  • 26-07-2012 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭

How do,
    Anyone know of anywhere in Dublin that sells Spraymalt? Want to start a batch tonight but don't want to have to order online and don't want to use Dextrose.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,787 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

The Next Door offies in Kimmage and Harold's Cross should have some.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭actuallylike

BeerNut wrote: »
    The Next Door offies in Kimmage and Harold's Cross should have some.
    Ha, small world. Past by it cause knew it had started selling home brew supplies but the website showed only kits but thought I'd give it a shot so have some now. The lady I was talking to there was very nice and informed me of a beer class in Sundrive hosted by...you! I informed her I was aware of his informative blog and his helpful advice on boards so there ya are now, all famous and stuff :p

While I have you here though, I could only pick up 2 500g packs of Wheat Beer Spraymalt, will this 1kg be okay as a dextrose substitute for an IPA kit?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,787 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

will this 1kg be okay as a dextrose substitute for an IPA kit?
    It'll be beer at the end of it. I've no idea how a wheat IPA will taste, though.

Advertisement