Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Home for gold fish

Options
  • 26-07-2012 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi All,

I'm new to this, hopefully I'm getting this post up where other users will see it!

Basically, I have 2 goldfish that have been in the family for 15-20 years but have unfortunately outgrown the 60 litre tank i have for them and need to be relocated to a pond or somewhere with a massive tank. Wondering does anybody have any suggestions or is there anybody that would take them for free? They are silver goldfish with fancy transparent tales and id like for them to be looked after properly.

All help greatly appreciated,

Cheers!!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,106 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Try adverts.ie instead.

Or try the rehoming thread in the Animals and Pets forum:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055626371

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Sets McGuire

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭slim4life

Hi All,

I'm new to this, hopefully I'm getting this post up where other users will see it!

Basically, I have 2 goldfish that have been in the family for 15-20 years but have unfortunately outgrown the 60 litre tank i have for them and need to be relocated to a pond or somewhere with a massive tank. Wondering does anybody have any suggestions or is there anybody that would take them for free? They are silver goldfish with fancy transparent tales and id like for them to be looked after properly.

All help greatly appreciated,

Cheers!!

Hi, Do you still have these fish? I would be more than happy to give them a new home, I have a 2000 litre pond with plenty of other fish in it

Hi Slim,

I do indeed, have one potential suitor through a friend of a friend but if you say you'll take them and look after them properly then I'd gladly give them to you.

They are huge, look at them everyday and think they really need a nice big pond, i even feed them pond style feed so its a pond they need,ha.

Where are you based? I'm in Portobello.

Mark.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭slim4life

Hi Slim,

I do indeed, have one potential suitor through a friend of a friend but if you say you'll take them and look after them properly then I'd gladly give them to you.

They are huge, look at them everyday and think they really need a nice big pond, i even feed them pond style feed so its a pond they need,ha.

Where are you based? I'm in Portobello.

Mark.

Hi Mark Im in Lucan but I can travel, I have my pond for the last 5 years, never had a single fish die in it. I really do make sure they are taken care of, also have a 250litre tank constantly running indoors incase any of them ever get infections.

David

• Advertisement

Sounds great,

Replied to your mail,

thanks a mill,

Mark.

Sounds great,

Replied to your mail,

thanks a mill,

Mark.