Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas decorations in Supervalu

Options
  • 26-07-2012 3:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭

and it's the month of July....the earliest I've seen them yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

That beats Woodies with their habit of having Xmas stuff in some/all of their stores by late August.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

ffs. Christmas shlte.....Couldn't they have waited a few months. :eek:

Just in case we got a week of sunshine or :P an Indian Summer, better that they put a hex on us in order to flog their plastic Santas'.

I'm sure parents will be delighted to see the stores already filling kids heads with Christmas imagery too. All in the name of the great god of supply-&-demand no doubt.

ffs pennys have them up in september

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 963 ✭✭✭NinjaK

and it begins....

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

which supervalu?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭john_cappa

Whats the big deal? so what? businesses are trying to make money!

People love a moan about things that dont effect them!

I might have a look and see if i can pick up a bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I'll beat that. Tesco in Nenagh have Easter Facepainting kit hanging on a rack down by the crisps section.

Madness. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭liammur

Beer Baron wrote: »
    I'll beat that. Tesco in Nenagh have Easter Facepainting kit hanging on a rack down by the crisps section.

Madness. :eek:

Probably in the gone off section ?!

liammur wrote: »

Nope hanging on one of those shelf hangy things(things ice cream scoopers and sink plugs would hang on) in the Crisps and Drinks section. I will get a photo the next time I'm up.

liammur wrote: »
    Beer Baron wrote: »
    Nope hanging on one of those shelf hangy things(things ice cream scoopers and sink plugs would hang on) in the Crisps and Drinks section. I will get a photo the next time I'm up.

Today in Tesco Nenagh. There were Christmas things in the Reduced section but this was, as you can see, in the Crisps section.

02db7c5e.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

prob just leftover stock from, y'know, easter gone?

Advertisement