Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom sticker printing?

Options
  • 26-07-2012 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34,667 ✭✭✭✭
    Master of the Universe

Hey lads, thought one of you might know - I managed to pick up a template of some of the missing side art from my cab's control panel. It's only small - 15.5cm X 4.5cm.

editfinished.jpg

Anyone know anywhere in Ireland to get this printed on nice shiny sticker vinyl? Preferably transparent so there isn't any white on it.

I tried Snapfish but they wont let me set exact dimensions!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

There is an eBay seller called monkey-online
    I would say he'll do it, I've bought a few stickers from him and they were excellent quality

• Registered Users Posts: 3,919 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

I know a chap that works in sign-installation, willing to do a nixer, at a good price. Covers what you need.

He's available at Tonybracken@gmail.com. Dublin-based too, if that's any use.

That goes for any of you, looking for some stickers, or installation, he did the sites around Grand Canal (and Arnott's among many, many other things). So he's more than dependable.

And no, it's not me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

Nice one, I will need some spine stickers for PCB boxes at some point, I will definitely follow up for a quote. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lazer1985

i have always got my work done online and sent to me, these fellas are alright for sticker printing

Try reads print and design. Theyre on Nassau street in the setanta centre (not the reads stationery shop) and in leopardstown on the luas line. They did some work for me on a couple of arcade projects before. They're walk in, cheap, fast and very knowledgeable and are happy to do small prints and one-offs. Am not sure if they do sticker printing but it'd be worth asking.

• Advertisement
Advertisement