Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waiting for code from Apple for Mountain Lion... Frustrating!!!!

Options
  • 26-07-2012 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭

Ok so I bought the new Mac Book Pro Retina Display and am due Mountain Lion for free when it comes out.
    Low and behold it releases the other day and I go to obtain my free version only to be told I have to "send away" for it and Ill get a "code" in 30 days !!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Surely there has to be an easier way ?? Youd think Apple would have this sorted and ready to go ???

The wait is killing me :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Ya-Boy-Ya

Yes but I feel like I should have it !!

Dam u Apple !! lol

I see your point but I bought the laptop on the idea Id get this when its released !!! .. I really have no patience !!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I've seen reports saying 24 - 72 hours. Not 30 days :O

I'm the same as you I hate waiting. But i'd rather not pay for it on principle.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭bertie4evr

I got mine after an hour yesterday. I just got another email with the same code again so I'd say their sending them out again after they ballsed up the first round.

bertie4evr wrote: »
    I got mine after an hour yesterday. I just got another email with the same code again so I'd say their sending them out again after they ballsed up the first round.

After reading this post I sent it in again only to discover I had put in the serial number o instead of 0 and low and behold 1 hour later I get the email !!!!

Hello Mountain Lion !!! :D

(thanks!!!)

• Advertisement
Advertisement