Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd year student studying Accounting and Finance at NUIM

Options
  • 26-07-2012 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hiya

I got accepted for a transfer into 2nd year of Accounting and Finance at Nuim..I really dont want to start uni without knowing anyone there, it was bad enough going through that in 1st year at my old uni..so I was wondering if I could find or get to know ppl studying ma course b4 uni starts up....
    Btw i'm 19, female.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭DylanII

Hey,
    I'm studying Finance and Economics. It's pretty much the same course, so I would be in a lot of your modules. I'm 18 and male

• Registered Users Posts: 15 tyaiisha

DylanII wrote: »
    Hey,
    I'm studying Finance and Economics. It's pretty much the same course, so I would be in a lot of your modules. I'm 18 and male

Thanks for replying...I'm Aisha. where do u have most of ur classes...the north or south campus? cuz i'm trying to rent a room and i need to know what campus i'll be having most of my classes so i can get a house near it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭DylanII

They're all on the South Campus. The campus is pretty small so it wont be much of a difference where you get a house.

Advertisement