Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Accomodation in Maynooth Sept. 2012-June 2013

Options
  • 26-07-2012 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi,

I'm looking for a single/double room in the Maynooth area close to the college for the next college year. Not looking to share a room, will gladly share a house. anywhere that's about 5-20mins away from the uni would be nice. I am a 2nd year student, studying Accounting and Finance. Female, 19.

N.B I also found a house with 3 Bedroom furnished with modern furnitures, New Kitchen, 3 toilets, 10 minutes walk to main street/ Train station/ Bus stop/ College. (NUI). but i need two other people to rent it with me. its says 250 euro per month and its about 20mins away from the uni by foot. lemme know if interested?

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Sineady2012

Hello

Three third year girls in there 20's looking to find accomodation in Maynooth for the student year. Preferable looking for single's or double's not twin's. We would pay 300 - 350 monthly but the cheaper the better. Looking for something not to far from the town, college and train station.

If anyone is looking to make it four people that be great as there are many houses on daft with four rooms? If anyone is looking for three housemates even better? Let me know :)

Kind of worring at this stage want to get something sorted before the leaving cert results are out :confused:

Any help greatly appreciaed,
    Sinead

• Registered Users Posts: 15 tyaiisha

Hello

Three third year girls in there 20's looking to find accomodation in Maynooth for the student year. Preferable looking for single's or double's not twin's. We would pay 300 - 350 monthly but the cheaper the better. Looking for something not to far from the town, college and train station.

If anyone is looking to make it four people that be great as there are many houses on daft with four rooms? If anyone is looking for three housemates even better? Let me know :)

Kind of worring at this stage want to get something sorted before the leaving cert results are out :confused:

Any help greatly appreciaed,
    Sinead

same here i'm a bit worried mi self with the LC ppl getting there result soon.
    i wouldnt mind renting a 4 bed house with youse. i'm 19...preferably looking for a double bedroom with ensuite.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Sineady2012

Hello, if you find any nice four bedroom house let me know. I have emailed a lot and most of them are gone :eek: .
    Thanks,
    Sinead.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement