Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Topic for Thesis!

Options
  • 26-07-2012 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey all, I'm in the middle of a two MSc program in Asian Economics and Politics in Lund Uni and have to come up with a thesis topic by October. It's a pretty broad requirement-basically it just has to concern in some way one of the countries you're focusing on (in my case South Korea and Japan). A lot of past theses have compared their own country to an Asian one in this respect so I was thinking of doing some sort of c & c with the Japanese asset bubble and Lost Decade with the Irish Celtic Tiger and current recession, however having trouble thinking of a narrower focus or angle on this.

The thesis is only 15,000 words so don't have a lot to play with, any suggestions would be most welcomed!

Advertisement