Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Men's Funky wellies, help needed!!!

Options
  • 26-07-2012 8:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Can anyone tell me where you could find some funky mens size wellies for
    a festival? All i can find so far is plain black/green.

Please HELP :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,431 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Make your own, they can then be personalised to suit yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Lexicographer

Last year I bought a pair in Dunnes and then just decorated. Great fun and did the trick.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Jules.Winnfield

I've been looking for something like this as well. With it coming it to festival season it is time to splash out on some new wellies.

I would love to get something a bit different, maybe Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles wellies or something :p

Wonder if they do anything like that in a mens size 13/14...

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭juicet3rry

I've been looking for something like this as well. With it coming it to festival season it is time to splash out on some new wellies.

I would love to get something a bit different, maybe Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles wellies or something :p

Wonder if they do anything like that in a mens size 13/14...

Hi Jules
    I'm also looking for a pair of size 13/14. If you come across anything, would you mind letting me know?
    Cheers

Advertisement