Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling laptop parts query

Options
  • 25-07-2012 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

I have a 17 inch macbook pro and it seems to be damaged. Someone told me the last time i had it repaired that it may be the motherboard that is damaged. Anyway- I am wondering what is the best and most economical use I can get from the laptop. I currently have it up for sale for parts but am not sure how much each part is worth!? Is it best to sell the whole computer or sell it part by part!? Or is there a use I could get from the laptop by taking it apart myself? I now own a 15 inch macbook and do a lot of video editing and wonder would any parts come in useful for that? Could I use any parts to make the 15 inch more powerful. Both the 17 inch and 15 inch are old'ish models- bought circa 2006. Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement