Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cinema/Theatre Style Seating

Options
  • 25-07-2012 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Hey, does anyone know where i can rent or buy cinema seating. I am hoping to run an event that will have feature screenings next year and need authentic seating... any help would be appreciated. cheers :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Hey, does anyone know where i can rent or buy cinema seating. I am hoping to run an event that will have feature screenings next year and need authentic seating... any help would be appreciated. cheers :D
    I would think that it would be difficult to rent. Cinema seating is bolted to the floor and it needs to be bolted to the floor if you want the authentic flip up seats. If your able to buy then they're quite simple to make.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

try ballrooms

my local ballroom has cinema style seating that are on moveable blocks of 4 that are linked up to form rows.

It's the Premier hall thurles if you want to call and ask where they got them etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Northernsoul

Thanks Guys - I will give them a call. i guess it doesn't have to be exact replica style cinema seating - just really comfortable seats that are condusive to watching a film for 2-2.5hrs - thanks again

Advertisement