Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Rugby Jersey €26.10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Can you get these in store? Is the sale on this weekend? I wouldn't mind trying one on to check my size.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭tall chapy

Debenhams will be happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and are not within our exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your legal rights.

With the exception of High Street Brands sold in store referred to as Concessions, you can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store or returning by post, exclusions apply to selected products.

For instructions on how to return and information on Debenhams Refund Policy please see our Returns & Refund section.

* Refund policy exclusions apply
    Hope it helps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

Cheers just ordered there!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

Ridiculous saying it's reduced from €87. It's not the test version and thus shouldn't never have cost near that much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

When would people expect to see off load prices on the current jersey?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

New jersyes are normally lauched before the Autumn Internationals, so I reckon these will be reduced everywhere in the next few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭davehey79

code PV24 is 10% off if any one wants it. incidentally typing Ireland into the search box on their site throws up a different jersey than the OP linked too. His link still works but isn't found if you search " Ireland " in the search box. Also available S-XL and in stock.
    http://www.debenhams.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10052_10001_285010590633_-1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Great find OP many thanks.

I've been looking to see could I get a kids Connacht jersey for ages. But it is well overpriced. Anyone seen any deal on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

Leslie91 wrote: »
    Great find OP many thanks.

I've been looking to see could I get a kids Connacht jersey for ages. But it is well overpriced. Anyone seen any deal on it?

Try eBay. I've bought a lot of rugby jerseys there in the past. Alternatively the Munster shop in limerick usually has a good supply of non Munster jerseys too so might be worth a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭tigershould

on a slightly different topic but Debenhams related.. does anyone know the url to search for items by the discount amount?

there use to be a link that would pull up all the stuff reduced by 70%+

(sorry to hijack thread)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Hi guys, does anyone know if this offer is online only or also in store? Really interested but would prefer to try on first. Any pointers much appreciated !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭djdunny

I'd love to know if this is available in store too as there is currently an offer on living social for "spend €20 for €10" which would technically bring the cost to €16 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭Payton

Just tried to get a Large one useing the code......All gone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

Soarer wrote: »
    New jersyes are normally lauched before the Autumn Internationals, so I reckon these will be reduced everywhere in the next few weeks.

Not necessarily... This jersey was only out just before the World Cup, so it's less than a year old. They have another season left with that shirt as far as I know. The previous puma jersey was in place for 2 seasons....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭pawrick

If it is in store too this €20 voucher for €10 should work

http://www.livingsocial.com/ireland/cities/68-south-dublin/deals/404572-20-to-spend-in-store

• Registered Users Posts: 19 gavink89

Just so people know, this is the jersey released in 2010, not the current one.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭sportfanatic

Thanks for that OP, just bought it and another t-short...good deal

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Naomi00

gavink89 wrote: »
    Just so people know, this is the jersey released in 2010, not the current one.

The current one is €26 too. Tempted to buy another cause it's so cheap but I already have this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭King Cantona

To get free delivery on this (saving €5) enter the code SH17 at checkout.

Also, if you are a member of Fatcheese.ie, you will get 4% cashback of your total order.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Newgrange Warrior

Cheers OP. I managed to pick the jersey with the funny collar for 26.10 inc delivery using the code above (King Cantona)

http://www.debenhams.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10052_10001_285010590633_-1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

If you use one of the kiosks inside in debenhams you get free home delivery so if you use the above code in-store at one of their kiosks you could get the €5 off and so get it for €21.10 instead. Just bought the jersey there when i was in debenhams Mahon Point through one of the kiosks as they didn't have in the store itself. My see if I can cancel it and go back in to use the code. Knew I should have checked this thread before i went in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

The code SHCD gives you free delivery on Debenhams.ie but expires Wed 1st August 2012.

Mate just successfully used it with a €12 order.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭crazyderk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Schorpio

Cheers, bought and the free delivery code worked a treat too! :)

Gotta stop checking BA.....:pac:

Advertisement