Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Tupac still alive ?

Options
  • 24-07-2012 8:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Ive read allot of stuff on the internet claiming the rapper is still alive
    would anyone be able to tell me if he is ?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

Barryg84 wrote: »
    would anyone be able to tell me if he is ?

Yeah... Tupac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭the scrote

yes he's alive & living in ballykilldonkey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Barryg84

How did you find out that info?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

No, he is not still alive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

I am tupacs bro, homie. innit

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,617 ✭✭✭kildare.17hmr

We were out for a few pints the other night but keep that to yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Yes, yes I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    No, he is not still alive.

Prove it.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭MaxSteele

Yeah man.

He's been a recluse for the last 16 years formulating a master plan to bring down the illuminati before their worldwide takeover on December 21 st 2012. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Tupac Shakur is dead, he died in 1996. Although there were actually more albums by Tupac released after his death.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

No. He's dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

he's dead but i believe there was more to his death just like MJ and eazy.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Orizio wrote: »
    Prove it.
    I killed him. Took pictures on my iPhone 4 as well :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

Imagine that, Tupac still alive!!

I'd be like "Tupac, you're still alive!", and he'd be all "Yeah..."

Wow!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭jigglypuffstuff

He's not dead..Hes playing handball with bob marley up again' a wall!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Of course he's still alive. Did you not see his performance at Coachella a few months ago?

THUG LIFE

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Triangular

His only fear of death was reincarnation and who could blame him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

Oh dear, did I wake up in 1998 this morning? He's alive, He'll be back in 2003 don't ya know?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

I remember I read an article that had all the "proof" or theories that he was alive....some of it was common sense but there was also the more far-fetched stuff. I was only like 13/14 at the time but honestly it was one of the most convincing things I ever read. For the life of me I can't find that article now. I'd it bookmarked on our old computer but it crashed not too long after that....

But still I'm 99.9% sure he's dead. Nah it just can't be...the whole witnesses thing and all that? Just showed how corrupt the police were and how they treated the african-american people..regardless of the fame and respect 2pac had. Look they never found out the "truth" about B.I.G. either...it's just the law and justice system was f*cked up back then. Thats what I believe anyway. The whole "he's coming back on Dec. 21st 2012" is just Immortal Tech stans taking things too seriously. I don't even think Tech takes most of his stuff seriously anymore..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

TheComeUp wrote: »
    The whole "he's coming back on Dec. 21st 2012" is just Immortal Tech stans taking things too seriously. I don't even think Tech takes most of his stuff seriously anymore..

Whats this about? What did Tech say?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

Andy_rse wrote: »
    Whats this about? What did Tech say?

Ah I thought this might have been twisted. My apologies. I was just after a jog and I was still pumping on adrenaline and the like :pac: As far as I know Tech didn't say anything about the whole 2pac dead or alive situation *directly* but I and most people know that the guy is obsessed with the illuminati and the like and has made it known about how he thinks that they're destroying the music industry, particularly hip hop, among other things. Some people, especially teenagers who are manipulated my artists and media easily, who listen to Immortal Technique get too carried away with his theories and such about the illuminati among other things and that leads to another thing (2pac dead or alive?) which leads to another thing (December 21st/Mayan etc). I could be wrong in saying this but I'm pretty sure Immortal Tech doesn't want his fans thinking like that...especially about 2pac. If I remember correctly around the hype of the 2pac hologram he said it was a nice thing but they should bring back his messages and views not his presence just for cash. So the guy obviously has respect for pac but there is something fishy about it all. But I think he can't do anything about that. Besides his shock story telling abilities, his opinions on the illuminati and conspiracy theories are basically the only things keeping him mildly relevant now and with a long äss time. I had a quick listen to his latest album and honestly it was truly awful. It's like he lost his soul (pardon the irony) but it's nothing like Rev. Vol 2 which was passion, intelligence and creativity wrapped into one helluva record. Besides the Dilla track I can't remember feeling anyway positive or impressed with anything on the album.

What I'm saying is that even Immortal Tech is going to far with the whole conspiracy thing. There is clearly an audience for it, especially in 2012 and the guy, if he wants to stay a relevant artist has to *exploit* that in a way....well thats my opinion. You guys could think I'm cracked but yeah thats my *theory*.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Underground

I'm glad nobody took the obvious troll bait. I'm a proud boardsie today.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

I love the line "lot talk and rumors on us who's the hottest to be honest hip hop ain't been the same since Tupac moved to cuba on us", such a good line in so many ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I'm sure I heard something about him getting shot, no?

Must have been another Tupac.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

He lives in Annaghbradican, Co Leitrim as far as I know.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 92 ✭✭Polygon_window

Paully D wrote: »
    He lives in Annaghbradican, Co Leitrim as far as I know.

He lives in the Caribbean

Advertisement