Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo designers

Options
  • 24-07-2012 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey guys,
    I have a tatoo of the heart I have attached to this.
    Its the logo off a band called Babyshambles.
    Really wana improve it, like put something behind it or around it. Don't know what though, suggestions?:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭antocann

go into an artist , they be the best person to help you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

antocann wrote: »
    go into an artist , they be the best person to help you

Yep, this the best advice your gonna get! Def go to your artist nd see wat he/she comes up with

• Registered Users Posts: 3 vpbaby

I havent the time in all honesty to do that.
    I have been meaning to for weeks but can't get around to it thats why I sought help from you guys

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

We're not tattoo designers.
    The couple of people here that are tattoo artists are unlikely to design you something without a deposit, that you could go get done by someone else.
    Either talk to an artistic friend, or find a tattoo artist whose work you like, and go see them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bungle of sketches

This is a guy I've been looking at recently and he uses hearts in a few of his. (Not Irish)

http://udomag.com/site/an-amazing-tattoo-artist-peter-aursich/

• Advertisement
Advertisement