Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

MODs ?

Options
  • 28-11-2004 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭

Do you play any ?
    Which ones ?
    What are they about ?
    Are they any good ?

Answers on a post below please :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

Do you play any ? = yes
    Which ones ? =Heat of Battle
    What are they about ? =WWII team and objective based
    Are they any good ? =Yeah , I like it and have been
    playing it for awhile

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Only Human

I play revolt now and again, its not bad. Think counterstrike meets Call of Duty. The only thing is that most of the servers are German.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Brock

Both are good revolt is enjoyable for about a half hour then it gets annoying as for HOB it tooka bit of a beating once Uo came out as its basically domination but its still mighty fine great the way the crosshair cant be drawn makes it more enjoyable me thinks
    Brock

Advertisement