Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ariva 250 Channel list

Options
  • 24-07-2012 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I was wondering if anypone had a dumpfile from a Ferguson Ariva 250 containing the satellite channel list? It would save me alot of time trying to order the channels myself.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

were did you get it?
    am interested in getting one.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭SchrodingersCat

I got three for the family off the polish crowd satsklep http://satsklep.pl/
    They came to 87e each. They come with the factory default firmware installed, with no irish or sky channel lists (you will have to scan and sort the channels yourself). Also, they have the european plug which will have to be replaced or use an adapter for use in Eire. Postage was about 1-2 weeks.

If you want to save yourself alot of hassle and help an Irish company, I would recommend buying it off one of the Irish dealers. Tony from http://satellite.ie/ might stock it, or www.tvtrade.ie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

were did you get it?
    am interested in getting one.

Bought one myself last week from here , had it in my hands in under 24 hours :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Donegal Surfer

Hi

I am on the hunt for an Ariva 250 Irish channel listing also. Have you been able to find one or construct one you could share?

I installed a list last night for a 150 on my 250 and bricked the system. Hopefully I will be able to recover via null cable.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭SchrodingersCat

Yea, it should be grand after reflashing it with a null cable, its very hard to completely brick these yokes. AS for a channel list, there is one available in this thread here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056711036

However, its a bit limited as it doesnt have every channel listed. Maybe someone who bought one with a pre-programmed channel list could upload a dump of it here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 degoosefish

Be careful with uploading channel lists

I to have a couple of ariva I got an Ariva model 252 checked that I had the right version of software 3 times checked that I had the right version channel list 3 times did the upgrade via usb and bricked the box i think I forgot to dump previous channel list this is why it bricked "i think"
    Anyway these boxes are temperamental buggers if you do buy one make sure you purchase a NULL Modem cable and can connect to a pc or laptop otherwise you will be scratching your head for a few days waiting to unbrick

functionality excellent
    ease of use excellent
    ideal for Irish Punters who hate Sly
    ideal for Irish Punters who want free telly

Advertisement